- Open Chrome and click the jigsaw icon under the “-” minus minimise button.
- Choose MetaMask and enter your password and press “Unlock”
- We need to add the Scallop token delivery network, click where it says “Ethereum Mainnet” and press “Add Network”
- Fill in the fields with the information below, when done press “Save”.
- Network Name: Binance Smart Chain (BEP20)
- New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
- ChainID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com/
- Where it says “Ethereum Mainnet” click it and choose “Binance Smart Chain (BEP20)”.
- Now we can add the Scallop token, click import tokens and fill in the fields with the information below, when done press “Add Custom Token”.
- Token Contact Address: 0xF2c96E402c9199682d5dED26D3771c6B192c01af
- Token Symbol: SCLP
- Token Decimal: 18
- You should now see 0 SCLP
- See the FAQ “How do I get Scallop tokens into Metamask” to add funds to your wallet.
I don’t see Scallop tokens in MetaMask how do I fix this ? Print
Modified on: Mon, 24 Apr, 2023 at 1:36 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.