If you are not receiving emails sent from Scallop, please follow the instructions below to check your email’s settings:
1. Are you logged in to the email address registered to your Scallop Exchange account? Sometimes you might be logged out of your email on your devices and hence can’t see Scallop Exchange's emails. Please log in and refresh.
2. Have you checked the spam folder of your email? If you find that your email service provider is pushing Scallop emails into your spam folder, you can mark them as “safe”.
3. Is your email client or service provider working normally? You can check the email server settings to confirm that there isn’t any security conflict caused by your firewall or antivirus software.
4. Is your email inbox full? If you have reached the limit, you won't be able to send or receive emails. You can delete some of the old emails to free up some space for more emails.
5. If possible, register from common email domains, such as Gmail, Outlook, etc.
6. Finally, everything above is fine, still you facing issue, please raise a query with us.